The Society of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology is pleased to announce that membership for students and Post-Docs is free!
Benefits of membership include:
- Access to SCCAP’s listservs ( Both Professional and Student lists), which posts serves as a consultation and professional discussion forum, and announcement center.
- Free CE credit and free access to SCCAP webinars
- Access to our Career Center, which provides access to high-quality job and internship postings for both students and professionals seeking to expand their experience in the field of child and adolescent mental health.
- Access to the bimonthly career column, which highlights different career trajectories in clinical child and adolescent psychology
- Access to the division’s newsletter, InBalance, which features up to date information about SCCAP members and recent news in the field of clinical child psychology
- Free Access to the division’s scholarly journal, the Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, which publishes recent, empirical studies related to clinical child psychology
- Free Access to the division’s scholarly journal, Evidence-Based Practice in Child and Adolescent Mental Health, which publishes recent, empirical studies related to evidence-based practice in child and adolescent mental health
- Access to announcements related to grant funding to support student research, professional development, and conference travel
- Eligibility to apply for the Student Achievement Award, which recognizes outstanding undergraduate and graduate students for their work with a $1,000 award and featured article in the division’s newsletter
- Eligibility to participate in the division’s Mentorship Program which matches each undergraduate student to a graduate student mentor for advice related to considering clinical child psychology careers and/or applying to clinical child psychology positions and graduate school programs.
To join SCCAP, click here!
The Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology and Florida International University’s Center for Children and Families are proud to offer online education in evidence-based approaches in child and adolescent mental health.
You will find informational videos that feature reviews and workshops for evidence-based interventions presented by the experts in the field. The available videos and resources are applicable to a wide variety of students and professionals who work with youth. In addition, professionals can earn continuing education credit for watching our videos.
Click here to see Free Keynote Addresses and Training Workshops on evidence-based approaches in child & adolescent mental health.
If you are an educator or director of a clinical training program and are interested in learning more about how to make this series available to your students, please email our Web Editor.