Welcome to our History page!
The Executive Committee of SCCAP has approved a proposal to establish a History Committee that will inform the membership of the past accomplishments of SCCAP and its earlier iteration as Section 1 (Clinical Child) of Division 12 (Society of Clinical Psychology).
The History Page on our website will have links to the names of past officers, a bibliography of articles, chapters, and books related to our history, Executive Committee Minutes, and other topics of interest.
This page and its links will be an ongoing process as materials and information are identified and transmitted. Materials related to our history are currently archived at the APA Library, the Library of Congress, the University of Akron, as well as in known and unknown brown boxes. We are hoping that our members will always feel free to provide us with information and suggestions.
SCCAP History Committee Members
- Mary Fristad, PhD, ABPP – Chair
- Richard Abidin, Ed.D., ABPP
- Marilyn Erickson, Ph.D.
- Michael Roberts, Ph.D., ABPP
- Donald Routh, Ph.D.
- History of SCCAP (Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology) through 2007
- SCCAP Newsletter Archive
- SCCAP Current Board
- SCCAP Past Elected and Appointed Board Members
- SCCAP Award Winners
- Bibliography of the history of child clinical psychology
- Distinguished Career Award Winners and Their Impact on the Field—Coming Soon
- Photo Archive