SCCAP is seeking nominations for the associate editor of our InBalance newsletter. The associate newsletter editor will work closely with the incoming editor, Anthony Puliafico, to generate, obtain and edit newsletter content. Content is mainly generated by the SCCAP Board, Special Interest Groups, and committees.
Listserv Announcement and Position description from the Operations Manual are below.
- The associate editor is also responsible for identifying topics and contributors for the newsletter’s InFocus section. The In Focus section highlights a featured article on the latest research and areas of interest to our practice members.
- InBalance is published three times annually in March, July, and November.
- The associate newsletter editor will be expected to serve for three years (2022-2025).
- There is an annual stipend of $750
- We are especially interested in an associate newsletter editor with strong online and social media experience, as we plan for InBalance to have a greater online presence in the years to come.
Interested applicants should send a letter of interest (Maximum 300 words) outlining relevant experience, any prior experience, perspectives on the direction the newsletter might take under their leadership, and a copy of their CV in one pdf document to Lynn Canty, Director of Operations at SCCAP@sccap53.org.
Deadline for applications is November 1, 2021, Midnight ET.
SCCAP encourages and welcomes applicants with diverse backgrounds with respect to age, color, ethnicity, disability, gender, geography, nationality, race, religion, and sexual orientation.
Jenny Hughes, Editor, InBalance
SCCAP Board of Directors