Learn more about the Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology (SCCAP) at SCCAP53.org
Part-time – year-round – flexible weekly – up to 20 hours a week -1,300 annual hour maximum
The Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology (SCCAP), a division of the American Psychological Association (APA) is seeking to hire an Operations Assistant. The Operations Assistant (OA) is a part-time independent contractor that involves working with SCCAP Board members, Director of Operations(DO), and website management company. Overall the OA will support SCCAP in a clerical role. The Operations Assistant ensures that the member data in the database is accurate and usable by board members.
1. Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum one year of experience working with data entry and/or database management.
3. Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently, and attention to detail as demonstrated in work experience.
4. Strong oral and written communication skills as demonstrated by application materials and interview.
5. Willingness to use personal computer and maintain antivirus software.
1. BA degree
2. Experience setting up Go To Webinar meetings
3. Experience using MailChimp
4. Experience using graphic design programs
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Update and track SCCAP membership records and assist in renewal campaigns.
· Weekly monitoring of SCCAP email account and timely responses to member questions.
· Create membership reports as requested by the board members and committees.
· Assist the DO and Web Editor with evaluating and improving the membership database.
· Assist in setting up Go To Webinar events and maintain SCCAP webinars database
· Assist with the coordination of professional development activities of SCCAP.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
This is a part-time 1099 position without benefits, to start as soon as possible. Full-time students are not eligible to apply. Compensation will be calculated on an hourly basis and distributed in the form of a monthly stipend. Review of applications will begin on April 30 and continue until the position is filled. Interested individuals should email a cover letter describing their background and fit for the position and resume directly to Lynn Canty, SCCAP Director of Operations, SCCAP@SCCAP53.org
For email subject heading, please use this format: “Operations Assistant Application-YOUR LAST NAME”
SCCAP actively subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, gender, color, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, religion, national origin, or political affiliation. Applicants who identify as American Indians or Alaskan Natives, Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, Native Hawaiians and other Pacific Islanders, and people of color are encouraged to apply.