- Rhonda Sena, Ph.D., Director, Psychology Internship Training Program, UCLA Semel Institute
- Amy West, Ph.D., Associate Director for Psychology Training Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA), Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics USC Keck School of Medicine.
- Tina R. Goldstein, Ph.D., Co-director of Predoctoral Clinical Psychology Internship Training, Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
- Sharon Shih: Postdoctoral Fellow Whole Bear Care: Integrated Behavioral Health Services, Children’s National Hospital. Completed internship at Children’s National Hospital (2020-2021).
Kaley Curtis: Pediatric Health intern at Children’s Hospital Colorado (2021-2022).
- Natalie Finn, M.S., Virginia Commonwealth University; SCCAP Student Development Committee Co-Chair
|American Psychological Association Division 53: Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Division 53 maintains responsibility for this program and its content. For registration questions, contact Sonja Wiggins, MBA, APA Division Services Office, at email@example.com or 202-336-5590.|