SCCAP’s Education and Standards Committee focuses on the issues of education, training, and professional standards/certification related to clinical child and adolescent psychology. The committee is focused on reviewing and approving educational materials and continuing education for SCCAP members provided through our website, CE programs, webinars, and conferences. This committee is committed to advancing and protecting the specialty of clinical child and adolescent psychology and advocates for board certification of our doctoral specialists. Our goals are to enhance the quality and availability of educational resources and emphasize the need for standards and credentials for professional identification as a clinical child and adolescent psychologist.
Contact: [mal-education-standards] – Member at Large for Education and Standards and Committee Chair.
If you’re looking for continuing education opportunities and training programs, please visit our Training Program Database.
Links for Students and Professionals
- APA Education Directorate: http://www.apa.org/ed/
- APA Approved Standards and Guidelines: http://www.apa.org/about/policy/approved-guidelines.aspx
- American Board of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology: http://www.clinicalchildpsychology.com/
- Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers: https://www.appic.org/
- Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards: http://www.asppb.net/